Lodge St. Modan, Rosneath No.1015



From 2011, we have been meeting on the 3rd Thursdays, between September and May, at 7:30pm.  Please keep an eye on our "Syllabus" menu in this Website for further information.

Our Regular Meetings will be held at:

The Cove Burgh Hall
Shore Road
G84 0LY.

Our Annual Installation is held on the 3rd Saturday of November, Annually, at the Masonic Temple, West Princes Street, Helensburgh, at 2:30pm. 

Lodge St. Modan Rosneath No. 1015 was constituted on the 2nd August 1906 under charter from The Grand Lodge of Scotland. The Lodge Benevolent Fund is registered with the Office of the Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCr) and the reference number is: SC 036646.

On Saturday 5th August 2006, the Brethren of the Lodge gathered at the Victoria Halls, Sinclair Street, Helensburgh, to celebrate the Centenary of the Lodge and invited the Provincial Grand Lodge of Dunbartonshire, to confer a Re-Dedication Ceremony of the Lodge, to commemorate the 100 years of its existence. This was preformed by the then PGL Chaplain Bro. Reverend Ian A. G. Easton, and was assisted by the PGM Bro. John, Francis, Herrick, who was accompanied by 12 members of PGL of Dunbartonshire and, representation from the Grand Lodge of Scotland by, Past Substitute Grand Master, Bro. Angus, Neil, MacInnes, who was accompanied by 16 members of Grand Lodge, and the Lodge was represented by 112 Brethren and Visitors from within and out-with, the Province and from other Constitutions. Following the Service, they all enjoyed a Centenary meal.